Do you enjoy composing with a variety of tasks simultaneously? Do you wish to contribute to our efforts in making an impact on the QA market, worldwide? HUWIZ is hiring QA Leads.
Under the supervision of QA Managers and in collaboration with a Project Manager, the FQA lead pilots the realization of a project under their vigil. To do this, they will have to (among other things):
- Revise test instructions planning and their execution to ensure priorities are identified and met;
- Contribute to the creation of the test instructions, including assignments and the thought process behind planning tests for projects;
- Measure their project’s progress concerning its timeline and transmit the information to the Project Manager;
- Regularly communicating with clients to obtain or exchange information that will be pertinent to the project and the team;
- Participate in the integration of new analysts on their projects;
- Act as a reference among team members by providing them with answers and orienting them in their operations to ensure tests are done as efficiently as possible;
- Be responsible for the production of end-of-day reports;
- Vetting your team’s bug reports, from details to pertinence, in different databases.
- Creating trackers for issue verifications and validating results, finally updating the database accordingly.